Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello!!!!!

Hello Bec and Pete,

It's lovely to read your news and see the fantastic photos . . . I'm so happy for you both - live it up!

Rob and me went to see your mum's opening last Tuesday (11/11) at 45 down stairs and her work was not showing - was there a change in venue or date?

Melbourne life is ticking over . . . Spring weather is changeable, cold and rainy and warm and sunny, but there are new shoots shooting in the garden.
I have my Awaken Goddes graduation this Sunday and I have finished the crown I began that you saw Bec!
I have tried to email you at absolutebody harmony and both emails have bounced back, can you help me?

1 comment:

Bec & Pete said...

Hi Claire, the exhibition opening was last night, so I'm sorry you missed it. If you call mum on our home number you maybe able to catch up with her at the gallery. Our email is absolutebodyharmony@yahoo.com.au I have got some of your emails and replied, so please try again.

Bec x