Bec & Pete's Adventures
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I'm in...thank goodness
Hi Bec and Pete, I couldn't accept at home but fine at uni.
I'll have to work out what I'm doing though....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Amanda
Annaliza Chan
Bec & Pete
ELC
Jenny Carter-White
Jess
Jo
Karin
Kerry
Kerryn Ellis
Mark
Nicky
Renska
Susan
Suzanne
Wendy
jwhite
Blog Archive
►
2009
(26)
►
January
(26)
▼
2008
(62)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(16)
Extraterrestial Highway
Yosemite Pete
"If you're going to San Francisco"
Bottling Wine & Off to San Francisco
Ho Hum, Lets Go To Napa For The Weekend
Help Me Dr Phil
Get Your Kicks on Route 66
Leaving Las Vegas
Park City dusted with Snow
Bye Bye Hamilton
Canadian Thanksgiving in Hamilton
Happy Birthday to Pete in the Big Apple
I'm in...thank goodness
Here we are in Butler, Pennsylvania
Canyonlands are Amazing
Greetings from Park City
►
September
(5)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment